Save the Date for Give STL Day 2022
Give STL Day will return on May 5, 2022!
Give STL Day, a 24-hour day of online giving, raises money and awareness for hundreds of local nonprofits. Since its inception in 2014, the event has raised more than $22 million. Give STL Day is powered by the St. Louis Community Foundation (STLCF).
If you are a nonprofit organization that will participate in 2022, please note these important dates:
- Registration will open November 8, 2021 (early registration is optional)
- Training schedule announced January 2022
- Early giving begins April 5, 2022
- Registration will close April 22, 2022
- Give STL Day is May 5, 2022
Some things your organization can do now to prepare:
- Review registration instructions for returning organizations or new organizations
- Sign up for Canva for nonprofits
- Join the Give STL Day Nonprofit Collaborative Community on Facebook
- Follow STLCF on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Sign up for STLCF’s newsletter
We’re looking forward to another great Give STL Day!
If your organization is interested in sponsoring Give STL Day, please email Neosha Franklin, Director of Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org.