Where to Give to Support Ukrainian People and Families
Ukraine is top of mind for many of us in St. Louis and surrounding areas as we see the stories of those who are standing up to defend their country and of the refugees who are escaping to neighboring countries.
Those fleeing the violence desperately need emergency aid — and many in St. Louis are looking for ways to help.
Below is a list of U.S. organizations that have set up funds and are working to support the Ukrainian people. We will continue to add to this list in the coming days as we verify more organizations.
- American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee
- Catholic Relief Services
- Convoy of Hope
- Crisis Aid International
- Direct Relief
- Doctors Without Borders
- Global Giving Ukraine Crisis Relief Fund
- Hadassah Medical Relief Association
- Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society
- International Committee of the Red Cross
- International Medical Corps
- International Rescue Committee
- Jewish Agency for Israel – North American Council
- Medical Teams International
- Mercy Corps
- Nova Ukraine
- Outright Action International
- Save the Children
- SOS Children’s Villages
- Team Rubicon
- World Central Kitchen
- United Nations World Food Program (WFP)
- UN Refugee Agency
- World Health Organization Foundation
In addition, the Council on Foundations has provided a list of resources to in response to the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
Donors who have a fund at the St. Louis Community Foundation can make a grant recommendation via Fund Central or by contacting their relationship manager.
List last updated March 30, 2022.