Two New 2022 Grant Opportunities Available
The St. Louis Community Foundation provides grants management and administrative support for private and family foundations. Two grant opportunities are now available for qualifying organizations.
Guy B. Jaffe and Judy Schwartz Jaffe Charitable Foundation Accepting Proposals for 2022 Priority Grants
Recognizing that education and economic development foster individual and community growth, the Guy B. Jaffe and Judy Schwartz Jaffe Charitable Foundation supports nonprofits that offer scholarships, cultivate the cultural arts, and promote entrepreneurship and job creation. Guided by Jewish values, the Foundation seeks to ensure that the Jewish Community, as well as the Greater St. Louis Region, thrives.
The Guy B Jaffe and Judy Schwartz Jaffe Charitable Foundation (Foundation) is a component fund of the St. Louis Community Foundation that provides funding through three different programs:
- Annual grants in the three priority areas of entrepreneurship, job creation, and cultural arts. These grants are the focus of this request for proposals and are described below.
- One annual IMPACT grant to a St. Louis-based Jewish organization that provides innovative programming to their community. Information on these grants may be found on the St. Louis Community Foundation’s website.
- Scholarship funding for students studying entrepreneurship.
The Guy B Jaffe and Judy Schwartz Jaffe Charitable Foundation is currently seeking partners demonstrating commitment to providing programs and/or services to individuals living in economically challenging circumstances. Projects accepted for funding will be designed to significantly impact one of the following priority areas: entrepreneurship, job creation, or cultural arts.
Proposals are now being accepted for consideration through 5 p.m. on Friday, March 11, 2022. Click here to view the RFP. Click here to apply.
Gateway Regional Environment Fund Accepting Letters of Interest
The Gateway Regional Environment Fund (GREF) supports projects in the St. Louis metro area that advance community effort to reduce the region’s carbon footprint. GREF is a component fund of the St. Louis Community Foundation.
GREF is accepting letters of interest (LOI) for projects that are innovative and will have a measurable, lasting impact on St. Louis. GREF seeks ideas that will produce:
- Measurable reduction of carbon (or other GHGs) in the environment
- Replicable and sustainable programming
- New synergies or take advantage of existing synergies
In the LOI phase, project ideas with a one-year lifespan or that may require multiple years for planning or implementation are welcome. Organizations may propose up to four potential projects. One-year grants may range from $10,000 – $50,000 and successful grants may be renewed for up to two additional years.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a 501c3 nonprofit organization
- Have a minimum of two permanent staff members
- Have a minimum budget of $200,000
Letters of interest are due by 3 p.m. on Friday, March 18, 2022. Click here to view the RFP. Click here to apply.
For questions about these or other grant opportunities, please contact:
Nikki Martinez, Community Investment Manager, (314) 880-4961 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Elizabeth George, Director of Community Investment, (314) 880-4956 | email@example.com
Click here to view all grantmaking opportunities offers at the St. Louis Community Foundation.