STLCF Open Position: Donor Services Assistant
The St. Louis Community Foundation (STLCF) has an open position for a Donor Services Assistant. The Donor Services Assistant provides administrative support, primarily for the Foundation’s Donor Services, Scholarship, Employee Care, and Foundation Services work. This is a critical position to the effective operation of the Foundation’s mission.
Reports to: Director of Scholarships and Donor Services
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Conducts daily and routine activities necessary to effectively carry out the mission of the Foundation by helping Donor Services be effective and timely. Position supports grantmaking, gifts, scholarships, foundation programs and events. Tasks to meet this responsibility include:
- Organizing, copying, sorting, and mailing weekly grants and correspondence, and assisting with large project grant distributions.
- Logging, printing and organizing employee care applications and supporting documentation.
- Organizing paper and electronic scholarship applications and evaluation documents: printing, merging, creating files and data entry. Assist with student follow-up via phone and email.
- Organizing, copying and assembling meeting binders for grantmaking meetings.
- Helping with giving circle billing, records and communication.
- Entering information into Foundation database accurately and within Foundation protocol.
- Creating physical fund files, filing documents and correspondence on a routine, timely basis.
- Assisting with the gift log, organization and routing of gift documentation.
- General office activities, as needed: opening and distributing mail, supporting phone and security coverage, supply inventory.
- Assisting with preparation for meetings and restoration of meeting spaces afterwards.
- Assisting with Foundation events and activities, occasionally after normal business hours.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Qualifications, Skills, and Requirements:
- A proven record of trustworthiness, interest in community, and pride in work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office products, copiers, calculators, and printers; curiosity about learning new systems.
- Effectively interact with a wide variety of people, reflecting the Foundation’s mission.
- High energy, detail-oriented approach to working in a team-driven organization committed to community service, and eager to help where needed.
- Must be able to remain in a sitting stationary position for up to four hours at a time; climb one flight of stairs; stand, reach, and stoop while filing, copying, and storing supplies; lift up to 15 pounds.
Salary: $40,000± Generous benefits package. Full-time position.
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com by September 21 with the job title and your full name in the subject line.