Spirit of St. Louis Women’s Fund Grant Application Training 2019
The Spirit of St. Louis Women’s Fund (SOS), a component fund of the St. Louis Community Foundation, will host as free orientation for nonprofits, that will offer helpful information to nonprofit grant-seekers interested in submitting grant applications to SOS.
At this session, attendees will:
- Become acquainted with SOS funding priorities
- Learn about SOS grant qualifications and requirements
- Have an opportunity to ask questions
Single-year grants of $5,000 to $25,000 are awarded to nonprofit organizations in the greater St. Louis community.
In the 2019-2020 granting cycle, SOS will be investing one, renewable, multi-year grant for up to $33,333.33 a year for 3 years – totaling $100,000.00.
Grants are not restricted to issues dealing exclusively with women, but are made to organizations focusing on at least one of the following areas:
- Arts and culture
- Social services
To be considered for SOS grant funding, organizations MUST:
- Be tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Have an operating budget of less than $1.5 million
- Be headquartered and provide services within the Greater St. Louis Community which includes the City of St. Louis and/or the following counties: St. Louis, St. Charles, Jefferson and Franklin in Missouri or St. Clair, Madison and Monroe in Illinois
2019-2020 Grant Deadlines:
- September 1 – 27, 2019 – Letters of Inquiry will be accepted
- January 1 – 24, 2020 – Full length proposals will be accepted from invited applicants only
If you are interested and would like to apply, click here to RSVP.