Spirit of St. Louis Grant Application Training
The Spirit of St. Louis Women’s Fund (SOS), a component fund of the St. Louis Community Foundation, will host a free grant application training for nonprofits on Wednesday, September 5, 2018, at 4:30 PM at the Creve Coeur Government Center located at 300 North New Ballas Road in Creve Coeur, MO 63141. At this free orientation for nonprofits, SOS will offer helpful information to nonprofit grant seekers interested in submitting grant applications to SOS.
At this session, attendees will:
- Become acquainted with SOS funding priorities
- Learn about SOS updated grant qualifications and requirements
- Have an opportunity to ask questions
Grants are not restricted to issues dealing exclusively with women, but are made to organizations focusing on at least one of the following areas:
- Social services
To be considered for SOS grant funding, organizations MUST:
- Be tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Have an operating budget of less than $1.5 million
- Be headquartered and provide services within the Greater St. Louis Community which includes the City of St. Louis and/or the following counties: St. Louis, St. Charles, Jefferson and Franklin in Missouri or St. Clair, Madison and Monroe in Illinois.
2018-2019 Grant Deadlines:
- September 1 – 28, 2018 – Letters of Inquiry will be accepted
- January 25, 2019 – Completed full length proposals are due (for invited applicants)
SOS strengthens the St. Louis community through informed, focused grant making by educating and inspiring women to engage in significant collective giving. Single-year grants of $5,000 to $25,000 are awarded to nonprofit organizations in the Greater St. Louis community. For more information about SOS, visit spiritstlwomensfund.org.
Click here to register for Spirit of St. Louis Grant Application Training.