Scholarships Open to Students Pursuing a Certificate or Associate Degree
When students think about paying for postsecondary education, they might think scholarships are only for bachelor’s degree seeking students. The St. Louis Community Foundation administers 40 scholarship programs that are open to students pursuing an associate degree or a certificate. Our donors established these programs with the goal of helping students gain a postsecondary credential that enhances their employment opportunities, recognizing that a certificate or associate degree improves career prospects.
The following scholarships are open to students pursuing a certificate or associate degree. Many of these scholarships are also open to students pursuing a bachelor’s degree. Click here to learn more about each scholarship program.
- Butler’s Pantry Melinda Jackson Scholarship
- Curt Smith Sporting Goods Scholarship
- Dennis G. Glore Memorial Scholarship
- Donald Glen Barr Scholarship
- Dr. Ciriaco “Jerry” Memmolo Memorial Scholarship
- EHG Foundation Scholarship for Children of Tarlton Employees
- Ernst and Florence Oltmann Scholarship
- Ferguson-Florissant School District Scholarship
- Fresh Start Scholarship
- Glenn L. Moller, Jr. Memorial Scholarship
- Graybar Construction Trades Scholarship
- John and Isabel Campbell Memorial Scholarship
- Marjorie E. Chapman Memorial Need-Based Scholarship
- Magellan Scholarship
- Marjorie E. Chapman Memorial “Everybody Matters” Essay Scholarship
- Metal Exchange Corporation Morris Lefton Memorial Scholarship
- Norwood Hills Scholarship
- Opaa! Kenneth L. Short Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Redbird Rookies Saigh Scholars Scholarship
- René Lerer Community Spirit Scholarship
- Rio Vista Scholarship
- Skimiti Scholarship
- The St. Louis Community Foundation Investing for the Future Scholarship
Students who wish to apply for scholarships can access our applications here. Click “sign in” or “sign up” to get started.
Donors interested in establishing a scholarship fund click here.