Where to Give to Support People in Israel and the Occupied Territories
The St. Louis community can help those affected by the violence and destruction of the war in Israel and the Occupied Territories.
We have compiled a list of organizations which have set up funds or are taking donations to support the people and families impacted by the war. We will continue to add to this list as we learn more about humanitarian aid in this region.
- Doctors Without Borders
- Providing medical care in Gaza; supporting hospitals and health facilities with donations of medical supplies
- International Committee of the Red Cross
- Supporting essential infrastructure in Gaza to provide healthcare, water, and electricity
- Islamic Relief USA
- Expansive efforts including access to clean water, winter assistance, and food aid to Palestine
- The Jewish Federation of St. Louis Israel Emergency Fund
- Supporting victims of terror, rebuilding damaged infrastructure, and addressing trauma alongside 20+ community partners
- Jewish National Fund-USA
- Evacuation of families, supplies, firefighting and protective equipment, psychological treatment for civilians including children
- Mercy Chefs
- Working alongside local chefs to provide meals to those facing disaster and hardship
- NATAL: Israel Trauma Center for Victims of Terror and War (St. Louis Community Foundation fund holders should look for American Friends of NATAL)
- Offers mental health treatment around PTSD and other trauma related to war and terror
- Palestine Children’s Relief Fund
- Working on the ground in Palestine to provide life-saving medical relief and humanitarian aid
- United Hatzalah (St. Louis Community Foundation fund holders should look for Friends of United Hatzalah)
- Provides emergency medical services throughout Israel free of charge
Donors who have a fund at the St. Louis Community Foundation can make a grant recommendation via Fund Central or by contacting their relationship manager.