The Pattonville Fire Protection District Announces the New Arrival of the $1.2M Customized Industrial Pumper Truck
The Pattonville Fire Protection District recently announced the arrival of a $1.2 million customized Industrial Pumper Truck, funded by the Bridgeton Landfill Community Project Fund, a component fund of the St. Louis Community Foundation. The addition of the industrial pumper will assist the Pattonville Fire Protection District in protecting the community with events associated with landfill fire response and mitigation efforts.
The 2021 Rosenbaur Industrial Pumper is a FEMA Type 1 pumper, specifcally designed for a regional response asset to respond to landfill type incidents. This apparatus designed with a high flow Hale single stage 3000 gallons per minute (GPM) pump, capable of delivering a large volume of water. The truck is equipped with a Cummins X15 diesel engine capable of providing 600 horse power and 2050 lb-ft of peak torque.
The apparatus is equipped with the following specialized tools and equipment:
- (5) Large Diameter Intakes
- (1) fully automated roof mounted 1250 GPM deck gun
- (1) 1000 GPM portable monitor
- (1) 2.5” 1000 GPM ground monitor
- (3) 2.5” 500 GPM ground monitor
- (3) 1.5” pre-connect hose lines
- (2) 2.5” discharges
- (1) booster reel
- (30 galloon) Class A foam tank
- 600 feet of 2.5” attack hose line
- 1000 feet of large diameter supply hose line
- SAM tablet automated pump operations
- (1) Knight 2 roof mounted LED light tower
- (1) 10K Smart Power generator
- (1) set of Halmatro portable hydraulic rescue tools
- (1) Mini Radiac radiological monitor
- (1) Hydrogen Cyanide monitor
- (1) RKI 6000 – 6 gas detector
- (1) 24 foot ground ladder
- (1) 14 foot roof ladder
- (1) 15 foot utility ladder
- (1) 10 foot attic ladder
- (5) SCOTT SCBA breathing apparatus
- (5) Fire Com wireless headsets
NFPA 1901 Apparatus required miscellaneous tools and equipment
For more information about the St. Louis Commu nity Foundation and the Bridgeton Landfill Community Project Fund, click here.
Media Inquiries: Please contact Neosha Franklin, Director of Communications, at email@example.com or at 314-880-4959.