Regional Response Team Announces New Advisory Council
ST. LOUIS, June 12, 2023 — The Regional Response Team (RRT) has announced its new advisory council which will serve as the organization’s governing body and ensure that its strategic direction aligns with community priorities and needs.
The RRT improves the health and wellbeing of underserved communities by mobilizing the nonprofit, philanthropic, and public sectors to collaboratively address life-threatening crises and system dysfunctions. The Regional Response Team envisions a strengthened civic infrastructure that sustains high levels of collaboration and expertise.
Members of the Advisory Council represent organizations and individuals working within the Regional Response Team’s five-county service area—City of St. Louis, St. Louis County, St. Charles County, Madison County, and St. Clair County—who are committed to racial equity, systems change, and enhanced community collaboration. Advisory Council members will coordinate responses to crises and longstanding community needs.
Advisory Council members are:
- Dr. Andwele Jolly – Integrated Health Network
- Ben Perrin – Catholic Charities
- Charlotte Hammond – Challenge Unlimited
- Deborah Patterson – Community Volunteer
- Elizabeth George – St. Louis Community Foundation
- Haley Elkins – St. Louis County Department of Health
- Howard Hayes – St. Louis County Department of Human Services
- Jim Wallis – Chestnut Health Systems
- Julie Erickson – RX Outreach
- Kristen Sorth – St. Louis County Library
- Linda Huntspon – Community Action Agency of St. Louis County
- Pat Holterman-Hommes – Youth in Need
- Rebecca Zoll – North County, Inc.
- Regina Greer – United Way
- Shontae Fluelen – St. Louis City Department of Health
- Wendy Orson – Behavioral Health Network
“The new Advisory Council will provide a guiding vision for the future of the Regional Response Team,” said Dr. Andrea Jackson-Jennings, managing director of the Regional Response Team. “These individuals bring rich and varied personal and professional experience to our organization. I am grateful for their support as the Regional Response Team enters its next phase of supporting the community.”
The Regional Response Team is an initiative of the St. Louis Community Foundation. Learn more at www.regionalresponseteam.org.
About the St. Louis Community Foundation
The Foundation is a nonprofit with approximately 800 charitable funds and total assets of more than $470 million. Each fund represents a unique charitable giving partnership between nonprofit recipients and an individual, family, or business. The St. Louis Community Foundation inspires purposeful philanthropy that connects the community and donors to build and preserve a more equitable and vibrant region, now and forever. Learn more at www.stlgives.org.