Investing in Innovation Through Philanthropy
Donors gathered at Vicia Restaurant in the hear of the Cortex Innovation Community on Monday, March 26 for the St. Louis Community Foundation’s Investing in Innovation Through Philanthropy Event.
This invitation-only experience featured a panel presentation from leaders in the nonprofit sector who are at the cusp of innovation in St. Louis. The panel included the following speakers:
- Donna Frederick, Giving Strategist at St. Louis Community Foundation, moderator
- Dennis Lower, President and CEO of Cortex
- Emily Lohse-Busch, Executive Director of Arch Grants
- Matt Menietti, Executive Director of Global Hack
- Tyler Matthews, Executive Director of Venture Café St. Louis
Attendees learned about the emergence of St. Louis as a national leader in technology business incubation and its impact on our region. The presentation also gave donors ideas on how to connect with pioneering organizations creating the vibrant future of our region.